Responsibilities and Critical Competencies Include:
- Works with the Art team to create art mockups for customers.
- Create separations for screens.
- Perform color corrections on sublimation transfers.
- Aids in the development of new concepts for printed artwork on product line.
- Works directly with the rest of the Art team to assure design solutions meet all necessary criteria for production.
- Produces finished digital artwork files in appropriate formats for outside supplier needs and follow ups with color proof checking and quality control when required.
- Provides support to other team members in revising, updating, and modifying all graphic files as changes and corrections arise.
- Assist, create, and design a broad range of artwork such as: product logos and designs, separations, sublimation transfers, print collateral, product labels.
- Assist in the development of the annual product catalog components.
- Takes responsibility for art directing and producing graphics.
- The ability to execute project objectives with creative, visually compelling graphics under tight deadlines; projects will require both original designs and variations of established brand images.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, outstanding organization and time management skills with the ability to work under tight deadlines with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to establish rapport and positive working relationships with all levels of staff.
- A strong sense of ownership in the work product with a keen eye for design details.
- Experienced in CorelDRAW, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Must have a strong sense of typography, layout, design, color, and overall aesthetics.
- Graduation with a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or college with a specialization in graphic design, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 5 years graphic design experience in creating innovative design solutions. Screen printing experience preferred but not essential.
- Excellent PC based computer skills especially CorelDRAW and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Must have the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, and as part of a team.
CLICK HERE to submit your resume for consideration