At Dynamic Brands, we strive to create innovative, revolutionary products that make the golfing experience easier, more accessible and more enjoyable for players of all skills levels. We are a tight-knit team comprised of highly motivated collaborators and unconventional thinkers from all different backgrounds and experiences. Integrity is at the forefront of everything we do, and it drives our dedication and guides us to reach our full potential day in and day out. Our team members are vital to the continued success of our operation, and our unique company culture makes us one of Richmond’s greatest businesses to work for.
- Maximize equipment up-time through timely response and effective scheduling of printers.
- Perform basic cleaning and maintenance on printers daily.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think independently.
- Communicate and interact with production and customer service on status of orders printing.
- Complete all administrative aspects of the job on time and error-free.
- High School Diploma or equivalent degree
- Computer and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Basic Networking
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude and demonstrated skills.
- Prior experience in the maintenance and/or repair of office equipment preferred.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to problem solve, conduct written and verbal communication, read and comprehend technical information.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds. Pull, lift, reach and transport printer rolls to load printers.
CLICK HERE to submit your resume for consideration